Nominations for election of the Central Branch President (SA & NT) for the Council of Australian Postgraduate Associations (CAPA) are now open.
Nominations close on the 18th of August 2017.
The Central Branch President’s responsibilities include:
– liaise with affiliates in this branch
– attend a monthly meeting online
– expand our affiliate base in the branch
– run campaigns relevant to those in the branch
– monitor a private Facebook group for postgraduates in the branch
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Vice President (National Operations Committee) Dylan Styles (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to nominate for a position, please fill out the nomination form, including with a mover and seconder, and return to Vice President (National Operations Committee) Dylan Styles (email@example.com) by the closing date. Nominees may also submit a written statement of up to 300 words.