Download: Submission: Response to the Consultation Paper on ‘Australian Strategy for International Education 2021-2030’
This paper responds to the discussion questions outlined in the Consultation Paper on ‘Australian Strategy for International Education 2021-2030’.
Questions we discuss:
- What are the key priorities for a new Australian Strategy for International Education?
- How can Australian education providers deliver the best possible student experience both now and in the future?
- What changes are needed to make Australia more globally competitive over the next decade?
- How can providers, governments and stakeholders work together to achieve diversification opportunities?
- What are the necessary skills for the future that students should be prepared for? How can Australia improve employability outcomes for international students, ensuring they have the necessary skills to compete in a globally competitive labour market?
- How do we create a uniquely Australian education experience? What is our value proposition for both international and domestic students?
- Community support for the international education sector is important for the sector’s social licence. How can the benefits that this sector provides to Australia be better understood by the wider community?